Nolan's Gardeners - The Easy Way to Lay Garden Decking in Stockport
Want to increase the amount of sitting space you have in your garden? Update the look of your green space? Build or repair any garden decking in Stockport with ease, using this service. Here's how it works:
You call us and tell us what you need, and we'll come right around to measure your space - and discuss your plans for garden improvement with you. This way, you can get some handy advice on achieving the results you want. And then you can sit back, knowing that your work is going to be completed by Nolan's fully trained landscaping professionals.
Call 020 3746 2712 or use our contact form to get set up, 24/7. You can see more about arranging your service at the bottom of this page - and the information we'll need to confirm your booking.
Nolan's Service For Decking Installation and Maintenance in Stockport Which Gives You:
- The peace of mind of knowing that every landscape gardener we send to you has been trained, insured, and CRB-checked
- The best results, thanks to the use of the latest tools and safety equipment
- Careful preparation of the area where your decking will sit - clearance, application of a weed-proof membrane, and building of a wooden base
- Various colours and shades of deck boards available, to match your garden's look
- Choose any weekday or day at the weekend to set your appointment
- Appointment times which start at 8:00 am, with the last one at 6:30 pm - perfect for any schedule
- Expecting your decking installation or maintenance in Stockport to stop in bad weather? Don't worry - it won't!
Your Deck Laying and Repair Services - What's Involved
What do you need your deck laying and repair services in Stockport to include? They'll either be for maintenance or installation:
- Building decking - when building your decking, your landscape gardeners will protect the area, lay a special membrane to protect against later weed growth, and put down a wooden base before they proceed to lay the type of decking boards you've chosen
- Deck cleaning and oiling - need to revitalise the appearance of your decking? We can scrub the worn layer of protection off, and then apply a new layer of oil to bring it back to its best. This is usually required once every few years for standard decking.
Booking Your Professional Decking Services
We've made it so that you always know how much your decking services in Stockport will cost before you confirm your appointment. Here's how:
- You'll be met at your property by an expert landscape gardener - someone who'll be able to discuss the particulars of your plan with you
- You get any advice or ideas that you need, and the expert who arrives will measure the space
- We take this information, and generate a detailed quote for you within three working days
- You tell us you're happy with your quote, and confirm your appointment for you
Bear in mind: your quote only includes the actual cost of completing your service for you. No hourly rates - just an itemised list of the work involved.